Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bloggers: The Next Generation

[This post is mostly for family, so my regular non-family readers can feel free to skip it if they want. For those who are left... Hi, Mom!]

As the kids we've known for the last 6 years are all going off to college, a couple of them have discovered blogs as a way to keep family and friends informed of their goings-on. My son Robert's roommate started College: The Blog; some of the posts talk about Robert. Another friend of the boys who is going to Idaho State (where my wife was going when I met her) recently started up 4 teh lulz. I especially like today's post, in which he talks about how much he liked hanging out at our house and eating our food.

So, it you'd like to see how the next generation of nerds is enjoying college, I highly recommend these fine blogs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally some pictures of kegs and and naked chicks! 1, 2, 3, Go College!

9/21/2010 7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home