Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tonight At TSSBP...

Peeps. Fun holiday confection? Or something I can't stand? If I get around to it (and if the story of the fire on the Russian submarine turns out to be a non-event, as I think it will be), I'll try to answer that question tonight...

Update 2237 13 April: I was gonna do a fairly long post with links to the websites in the article linked above (which I saw in my local paper), but then I noticed that the links are all included in the on-line article. (If that article goes away, here's a complete Peeps link page.) To answer my question: I don't like Peeps. Never have. Probably never will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peeps are to Easter what candy corn is to Halloween: a cruel confectionary trick played on gullible children. In fact, I think with the right amount of yellow dye and a giant frothing machine, we could convert the BP oil spill into the mother of all peeps. On second thought, the crude oil probably tastes better.

6/15/2010 2:08 PM

 
Anonymous www.rivas-vaciamadrid.biz said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at it.

10/28/2011 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home