Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 09, 2007

A New Sub-Blogger On The Blogroll

I'm not sure how I missed this, but Matt from North Carolina has been posting great submarine stuff on his blog Torpedo In The Water since November. Head on over and see what he's been writing, if you haven't been there already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I discovered your blog not too long ago and have been keeping up with it ever since along with the group blog "Ultraquiet No More".

3/09/2007 8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! The 14 DEC 06 entry,"How to Simulate Life on a Submarine at Home ", is hilarious.

3/09/2007 10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home