Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, February 26, 2005

A New Bubblehead on the 'Net

Going through my comments, I found a comment under my name that I hadn't left. It turns out there's another "Bubblehead" loose on the Internet. His new blog is located here -- check it out! You can also check out his wife's blog, Mommy Matters. (She's a much bigger star in the blogosphere than the two of us Bubbleheads put together.)

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

My husband told me there was another sub vet out there in the blogosphere. I came here through your comment at his site - I never expected to find a mention to my site! Thanks for that!

And I will also thank you very much for your service to our country. I know how much of your lives you give up. It's a hard life. Thank you!

2/26/2005 9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home