Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 18, 2005

Really Scary Search Results

Checking my referrers log again, I saw someone came in from a Yahoo search for "submarine blog". The first four results in the condensed results are all me, or someone talking about me, or me commenting about myself on other blogger's boards. The last result scares me, though... (No, I didn't click on it, so I'm not sure if "submarine blogs" really are a big items in that particular community...)

Emergency deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home