Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Guess She Has a Book Coming Out

Thirty three years later, Jane Fonda decides that posing with the armed forces of America's enemies wasn't such a good idea after all. I'm sure this will keep all potential protesters away from her book signings -- or not...

2 Comments:

Blogger Timmer of Righting America said...

Yeah, 30 years late and MUCH more than a dollar short. This, of course, is on the heels of her activism during this last election - a thing which she should give up completely and stick with the apologies. Howz about some dough from her book sales for the families of POW/MIAs?

Anyhow, I came across your blog and immediately noticed we have a few things in common. I am in my early 40's (43), from Boise Idaho (bussed out to Meridian High), and am retired Navy - (albeit an enlisted spook/flyer, EP3Es and EA3Es).

Please visit my blog some time and leave your two cents!

4/02/2005 1:02 PM

 
Blogger yochanan said...

BITCH!!!

4/03/2005 10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home