Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Well, That Stunk

I guess this shows you why one shouldn't go talking smack about their basketball team when it's available for the world to see. Kansas lost a first round tournament game for the first time since 1978 in a year in which they were the pre-season #1 team and had 4 seniors. Bucknell certainly picked a crappy time (for me) to get their first ever tournament win. Well, I have to go rescue my stuffed Jayhawk doll, since Pantherfan is kicking it in frustration... Abuse is welcome in the comments (I deserve it...)

Going deep...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Tempest said...

Well, sometimes the bear eats you...

If it's any consolation, I'm sure that there are any number of people whose brackets were also zinged by the scrappy Bucknell performance (like me). Perhaps misery loves company? Maybe you can find a Syracuse fan to suffer with...

3/19/2005 4:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home