Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

"...Dominant Over The Less-Equipped Engineers"

I don't like to toot my own horn, but... actually, that's a lie. Like all submarine officers, I do like to let others know when I've done something right, but do it in a self-deprecating way that makes it look like I'm not too full of myself...
Anyway, when I started this blog, I hoped that someday it would be considered good enough to join the MilBlogs ring. I'm very proud today to join my good friends Chapomatic, Alexander Hamilton, and many others on this webring. If you'd like to read some other military bloggers have a lot of great things to say, please explore the webring under the MilBlogs icon to the right. Thanks, as always, to Greyhawk of The Mudville Gazette for starting the MilBlogs webring.
I'm also happy to report that I've been chosen as an Authorized Field Reporter for The Sub Report. I'm still not quite sure what I'll have to do extra, but the webmaster there assures me that "there's no money involved".
Also, you should check out Joe at Sgt. Foley's Fire-Eaters; he's starting Navy OCS in about five months, so those who have BTDT should head over and let him know that it won't be very tough at all *grin*

Going deep...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

That guy apparently needed the comfort of the rank, I guess.

Thanks for the kind plug--I've found that MilBlogs gave me dozens of hits over the last year(!). (Actually, I got a lot of traffic in a combined blitz we did of historical posts all on one day for many MilBlogs at once.)

Okay then! Don't forget the MilBlogs link. You're welcome to steal my MilBlogs logo if you want.

4/28/2005 9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee just when I had him in place he goes and brags. Now there will be no living with "Tiny Bubbles" and well I won't remark on any thing else since this site is PG-13..........LOL

4/29/2005 3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home