Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Three Submarine Editorials at Military.com

I'm finding that I'm not nearly as young as I used to be... back when I was a young enlisted NUB going to prototype, I found that I could shift between a "days" and "mids" schedule with not much sleep at all. Now, as a "retiree", I find that I need quite a few hours of sleep on the first day after the switch...
The above whining, brought to you by the letter "waaaah", is just an excuse on why I'm only providing links to three recent opinion pieces about submarines by Joe Buff (I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a pseudonym) at Military.com rather than any analysis: "Why Subs Matter Now", "ASW Silly Season", and "Transparent Seas (Part 1) ".

Oh, yeah... and Ron Martini's daily "Sonar-Sub. On-line News and Review" post for today has most of the important news articles from major publications; discuss amongst yourselves...

2 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

I appreciate your submarine blogger. I recently rented a DVD tutorial on "HTML". Someday I will figure out how to make a web page blogger of my own. David Guettler

6/11/2005 11:01 PM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

David,
Actually, you've got a pretty good start over at your Dolphin web page. If you'd like to join our new group blog, Ultraquiet No More, drop me a line...

6/12/2005 12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home