Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Finest Kind...

Ninme employs her own inimitable style to mock and belittle pretentious actor Donald Sutherland for his recent interview with the BBC, in which the onetime Hawkeye Pierce cries about "the children" and infers that Bush is a Nazi. I couldn't snark about him any better that the "Queen of Links", so I'll just send you over there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

It's Hawkeye's catchphrase from the book "M*A*S*H" and is used by Sutherland in the movie a few times... I've always liked that phrase. They only had Hawkeye say it in the TV series once that I recall.

10/03/2005 12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home