Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Time Wasting Geography Game

Over at Rontini's BBS, I found a fun little U.S. geography game where you put the states in the correct location on a map. When I did it the first time, I thought, "Man, I'm good" -- got all of them "perfect", and finished in just under 5 minutes. The next time I played, though, they started me out with Missouri; since there are no rivers to guide you, that one's a little tougher. (I was also off a little with Nevada with no surrounding states to work off).

Anyway, if you're bored, or want to show off your knowledge gained from all your cross-country trips, you should check out the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger lawhawk said...

94% in 268 seconds with 5 mile error. Definitely a good teaching tool. Nice find.

11/30/2005 10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home