Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

U.S. Navy vs. HOA Pirates

The Commissar at The Politburo Diktat asks where the Navy is in dealing with the Somali pirate threat. In the comments, CDR Salamander and Eagle1 bring some sanity to the discussion, and later some submariners weigh in. Add your own thoughts!

And while you're there, check out the rest of The Commissar's blog... it's quite good.

Bell-ringer 2053 13 Nov: Chapomatic adds much more over at his own blog.

Bell-ringer 2110 14 Nov: Updated the first link to match the updated URL. Thanks to The Commissar for stopping by my humble blog to let me know! Also see Eagle1's post for more official-type info on the extent of the HOA piracy problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

"Add my own thoughts" he says, eh?

Mutter mutter mutter.

You want to talk piracy off the coast of Nigeria, too? Indonesia? Bangladesh? Or do I have to get dramatic video from dumb cruise ship operators first?

I do like der Commissar (his blogosphere maps, although I was never on one, are sublime) but this post just got me a-rantin'.

11/13/2005 8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bumped the post, which unfortunately changes the URL.

The Commissar

11/14/2005 9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home