Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, November 11, 2005

History of MilBlogs

Greyhawk at Mudville Gazette has marked the 2nd anniversary of the MilBlogs Ring by posting "A Brief History of MilBlogs". I joined the Ring back in April, which surprisingly puts me in the "oldest" half of the current members.

The post in at Mudville Gazette has the personal stories of Sgt. Mom and Citizen Smash, both of whom I started reading in early 2003. They provided a view of the war you couldn't get from the news; the entire current crop of MilBloggers keeps the tradition alive. My goal is to provide an explanation of any submarine items that might make the news in a way that tries to cut through the media ignorance and slant. (Of course, I give it my own slant, but hopefullly minimal or no ignorance.)

If you have a military-themed blog, and haven't joined MilBloggers yet, give it a look... it's worth the effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home