Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Word Verification For Comments

Due to the increasing amount of comment spam, I've enabled word verification for comments. Basically, it means you'll have to type in some letters to get your comment to post. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for my regular commenters, since your comments are usually more interesting (to me) than my posts themselves.

Thanks again for reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bubblehead said...

Good, it worked! People can still comment!

11/02/2005 11:53 PM

 
Blogger Robert Schumacher said...

I think it's time to turn it on at Ultraquiet, too. I just wish Haloscan had that ability...

11/03/2005 12:36 AM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

i bragged that the new system cut my spam to zero, and not 4 hours later, i got spammed on my last entry. mumble mumble gripe gripe.

11/04/2005 6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home