Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Must Be The Radiation...

Reports of strange goings-on in the natural world in both my new and old hometowns -- bothenook sends a warning from that ultra-reputable news source Weekly World News that potatoes in Idaho are starting to develop intelligence; once they get opposable thumbs, Idaho will surely be theirs!

And back in Nebraska, here's a picture of a "big-big mouth" rainbow trout caught in Lincoln. I like the fisherman's devotion to science:

"The second mouth didn't appear to be functional, Olberding said. He has plans for the fish, which don't included mounting.
"I'm going to smoke it up and eat it," he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home