Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Catblogging Video Update

I've got the video of Hercules molesting a blanket all put together, and as soon as the Google Video server lets me log on, I'll get it uploaded. Then, they have to review it to ensure it's not pR0n or anything (which, actually, if you think about it, it kinda is). Bottom line, hopefully I'll be able to have the world premiere next Friday.

Until then, here's another photo of Hercules molesting a blanket from last week:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I've read somewhere on a animal behavior webpage that you're supposed to take the "toy" away from the animal and then squirt them with water or some obnoxous foul odor type of liquid. I don't think you could get any au du skunk, but maybe try something that you'd rather have on the poor beast, who is clearly showing signs or brain damage.

On that note, I wish you luck, bubblehead, if you do decide to accept this assignment. By the way, have you tried to take his catnip away from him? I think its time to call C-A for him.

2/18/2006 1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the other hand, if you take his blankets away from him, what will this oversexed cat molest next? Ah...that's it! Some snippage! Just show Hercules a picture of him with cojones, and a neutered tom without his pride and joy, that might do the trick!;)

2/18/2006 3:47 PM

 
Blogger G-Man said...

I found the link

http://www.groomers.net/discus/messages/233/31634.html?1099000733

This is not unusual. I've seen this with my father's dog and my mother in law's dog as well. Its kind of freaky to watch, but hey, they get moody too.

2/18/2006 6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home