Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Like Big Naps, And I Cannot Lie

Sorry for the light blogging today. Did errands and chores until about 2pm, then went up to watch the Kansas-Missouri game (ooh, sorry about that, Castle Argghhh!!! guys -- that'll teach you Missourians to send raiders to Lawrence). SubBasket and our daughter decided to go to a movie, so I thought I'd take a quick nap. Fell asleep about 3pm, and woke up with the phone ringing; the girls were on their way home from the movie -- at 6:30.

Was the afternoon wasted? When I was younger, I would have said yes, but now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weekend naps are wonderful luxurys, and I plan to have one before the race this afternoon...but NOT during;)

2/19/2006 7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home