Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, March 03, 2006

A Happy Kitty

I was a little bit worried last week when I submitted my collection of blanket-molesting cat photos and video to the Carnival of the Cats -- would the hard-core cat lovers think I wasn't being nice to our cat? Would they think that I was forcing him to pose for the blanket-molesting photos against his will?

That's why I was happy that my daughter, home from college, got the following pictures of Hercules last Friday. The first shot is a standard blanket-molestation in progress:

Probably because he spends more time with our daughter than anyone else, he didn't stop his blanket-fluffing activities while she moved in for a better shot; the results speak for themselves:

Just look at the expression on his face. It's the face of a cat who's experiencing complete satisfaction, or perhaps even total contentment. This is one happy kitty. Disturbed, but happy...

2 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

Wait a minute - when did the molestation actually start in comparison to when your daughter
left to go to school?

3/03/2006 7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BH, that's pretty good coming from a guy who's chosen profession was spending 3 months underwater with nothing but a bunch of guys to keep you company;)

3/05/2006 1:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home