Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sub-Blogger Podcast (Don't Worry, It's Not Me)

Eric at The Sub Report has entered the brave new blogworld of Podcasting. He interviewed Elaine Helm, military reporter for the Kitsap Sun, about the latest information on the USS Columbus hazing investigation. I'm glad Eric is doing it if someone has to, because you won't find any podcasting here at TSSBP... I'm totally self-conscious about the sound of my voice, and refuse to listen to it whenever possible. I surely wouldn't subject my readers to it. (Eric, on the other hand, has a perfectly fine voice.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home