Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back In Town

Blogging's been light the last few days because we went up to Bangor to see a guy I did my JO tour with on Topeka take command of USS Maine's Blue crew. I should have a trip report up soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn. If I'd known you were coming to my neck of the woods for a visit, I would have invited you and your wife out for coffee or something.

7/11/2006 10:44 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

To be honest, we intentionally went up there without any plans other than attending the Change of Command, so we ended up wandering around (and seeing the Pirates movie). I liked Poulsbo a lot, but didn't like Bremerton so much...

7/11/2006 11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home