Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Quandary...

So I found this great picture of dolphin (or "Marine Mammal System") operations during the recently completed RIMPAC 2006 exercises, and I don't know what to do with it, blog-wise. First, here's the picture:

So what do I do with something this great? Should I hold a caption contest? ("I, for one, welcome our new dolphin overlords.") Or, should I head over to the various "progressive" conspiracy-theory boards with proof that armed Navy dolphins actually did escape during Hurricane Katrina? [According to the text provided with the photo above, the pictured dolphin's name is "Katrina", which is clearly enough proof, corporate-owned media attempts to lie to the "sheeple" notwithstanding.] Or, should I just use it to illustrate my potential review of "Miami Vice", which I saw last night? ("One of the better police action films I've seen in a while -- I'd give it 4 gut-shot white supremicist drug dealers out of 5, with a talking dolphin bonus for having actors who are way cooler than the original TV guys.")

I'll have to think about it...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A caption for this photo could be, "So, a blonde dolphin walks into a sushi bar and says..."

8/01/2006 1:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Speaker to Dolphins exchanges greetings with Ssscceeeeeeclickclickclick, Podmaster of the Lantis Sea"

8/01/2006 4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easy to see who the "Officer and Gentleman" is in this pic.


Hint, it's not the one in cammies, it's the one in the grey suit ;)

8/01/2006 7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The mice rebuilt the planet and we have been asked to help repopulate the oceans."

8/13/2006 9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home