Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bothenook Comes Through Again

Sub-blogger bothenook went through the sub-blogosphere and came up with quite a collection of recent interesting posts. In addition to the post linked above, he also directs us to this great essay by RM1(SS) --- in which he discusses the importance of a submariner's rack -- that shouldn't be missed.

I still remember the late nights on the boat when, over the hum of the ventilation system and throbbing of the turbines, I'd hear the sweet, sweet voice of my rack: "Joel, come sleep in me", it'd say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home