Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Know What I'll Be Doing In 170 Days

I'll be waiting in line at a bookstore just before midnight on a Friday night to pick up a few copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows":

The final Harry Potter book will hit bookstores July 21, its U.S. publisher announced early Thursday.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," by J.K. Rowling, will be the seventh and final book in the best selling series of children's book of all time. Scholastic (Charts) said the previous book, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was the fastest-selling book in history, selling 6.9 million copies in the first 24 hours.
The book will cost $34.99 in hardcover...
Yeah, the price is highway robbery, but I don't care. I expect to find out sometime late that Saturday night that I'm right and the doubters are wrong...

Dumbledore lives!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

He's totally alive. The question now is if Harry will survive the final book...

2/01/2007 3:57 PM

 
Blogger Miss Ladybug said...

Should have given people a spoiler alert, for those who haven't finished Half-blood Prince. I'll have to get it in hardcover, since I have the first 6 that way, and we have to have a matched set, right??

2/01/2007 8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, I got news for ya.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD (and not coming back any time soon)!!!!!!!!

2/01/2007 8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home