Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Three Candles

It's my third blogiversary here at TSSBP; who woulda known it would make it this far? Over the three years I've been posting here I've generated almost 1800 entries (this one is #1795), and I've gotten over 478,000 visits with over 956,000 page views -- probably about half of those visits in the last year.

Thanks for sticking with me over the years, and I hope to be able to continue providing the submarine-and-snark content you're looking for.

Staying at PD...

6 Comments:

Blogger Fred Fry said...

Congratulations!

9/17/2007 6:10 PM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Congratulations, old man. Keep on rocking (your chair) in the free world!

Seriously though, reading your blog is what got me started in blogging. Now if I can only get the same kind of readership you get...

9/18/2007 8:04 AM

 
Blogger esryle said...

Congrats Mr. Bubblehead.

Eric
TheSubReport.com

9/18/2007 10:23 AM

 
Blogger Chap said...

And a quality blog it has been. Many more, my Internets friend, many more.

9/18/2007 2:07 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

Good job. Keep it up. Can't have too much snark.

9/18/2007 5:57 PM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

shoot. i was away at a conference and missed this milestone. congrats dude. you deserve each and every visit. except maybe the ones checking out britney in boise, and probably a couple of others i can think of, but hey, visits are visits.
cool.

9/24/2007 2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home