Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Not A Complete Geek At All...

Sorry for the light posting this weekend, but my youngest spent some of his birthday money on Guitar Hero II on Friday, so we've all been busy kicking butt on the video game. (By "we", I mean my sons -- I'm only occasionally able to complete higher-level songs on Medium difficulty level, but I did score over 70,000 points on "Freebird".) For those without teenagers, who therefore might not be familiar with this game, here's a video clip from a popular TV show demonstrating the gameplay:



I'm totally better than Randy Marsh is at the game.

Anyway, if I wasn't busy wasting time on video games, I'd probably be blogging about this cool submarine-launched helicopter that seems like it'd be a great fit for an SSGN -- it's big enough to carry two passengers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hey, I know exactly what you mean about GH2. My 15 year old plays it on expert and can pretty much do every song (ever seen Freebird on Expert?? It's amazing). We liked it so much, we bouth GH 80's and are getting the guitar and the GH3 for Xbox 360 and for online play.

BTW, check this link out on the Sub-launched UAV. Self-serving plug included. http://sleepyeyedwhiners.blogspot.com/2007/11/unmanned-aerial-vehicle-to-be-tested.html

11/11/2007 9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home