Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Facebook Group For TSSBP

Are you on Facebook? Would you like a way to tell from a glance at your Facebook news feed if a new post has gone up here at TSSBP? If so, you should join the new group at Facebook, cleverly titled The Stupid Shall Be Punished. Whenever I post a new article here, I'll put a link to it there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous NHSparky said...

Welcome to the 21st Century, man! Just kidding--great idea. Seen a few other blogs do this and it's a nice way to get caught up in one shot.

9/25/2010 6:26 AM

 
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Now I just have to figure out how to put a button on my sidebar so people can join the group. I'll work on that the next couple of months...

9/25/2010 10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. Facebook is becoming a central location and everything else I like to visit just branches off from there.

9/25/2010 6:35 PM

 
Anonymous www.muebles-camobel.es said...

Oh my god, there's so much helpful info here!

10/17/2011 1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home