Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dead Man Walking

I have a new standard by which I'll measure the success or failure of the current Administration: whether or not this scumbag is still breathing in January 2009. Chapomatic makes pretty much all the points I'd make about the Germans freeing Mohammed Ali Hamadi, murderer of SW2(DV) Robert Stethem, in what they're claiming was not a "terrorist for hostage" deal.

As much as I'd like to see Hamadi dead, I guess I wouldn't mind too much if he's just captured and returned to the U.S. to face trial and subsequent execution. And if he's captured overseas, and our European allies make a big stink about flying him through their airspace, I know just the warship that should carry him here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a winner to me. Suggest they put that fine young terrorist in the Goat Locker, and see how progressive the chiefs are, not to mention, inventive

12/21/2005 12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home