Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Wonder If They'll Bring This Up in 2008...

A Palestinian scholar of the Koran predicts the US will cease to exist in 2007. The opening paragraphs:

A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 2007, according to research published by Palestinian scholar Ziad Silwadi.
The study, which has caught the attention of millions of Muslims worldwide, is based on in-depth interpretations of various verses in the Koran. It predicts that the US will be hit by a tsunami larger than that which recently struck southeast Asia.
"The tsunami waves are a minor rehearsal in comparison with what awaits the US in 2007," the researcher concluded in his study. "The Holy Koran warns against the Omnipotent Allah's force. A great sin will cause a huge flood in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans."


I'm not too worried...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case, I'll hide between the Appellations and the Rockies. Take a pretty mean wave to clear those and scour the hearland.

4/01/2005 10:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if I can bring my Stienkie Hood

4/02/2005 5:22 AM

 
Blogger Mark Tempest said...

Wait, I thought we were the guys causing the tsunamis...

4/02/2005 12:43 PM

 
Blogger yochanan said...

will the pali doggs make it to 2007?

did you hear the good one about the two jordainian goat humpers?

4/03/2005 10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog on canada vacation If you want additional info, i found some here canada vacation

10/16/2005 6:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubblehead, interesting post - I Wonder If They'll Bring This Up in 2008....

Personally, I've always found hsbc offshore to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with hsbc offshore.

If hsbc offshore also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

10/25/2005 5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubblehead, I was searching the web for child water ski and came across I Wonder If They'll Bring This Up in 2008... (this post). It wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nonetheless, it is quite interesting.

I also have a cool site about child water ski, and you can check it out here: child water ski.

Oh, almost forgot. I found a cool site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Perhaps you or your other visitors may be interested. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Im going to bookmark this blog and hope to see more great posts like this one.

10/27/2005 11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home