Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Back By Popular Demand

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a new picture of Hercules, our blanket-molesting cat. It's not because he's stopped molesting blankets -- it's more because the flash card slot on our computer got dumb, so I have to go into my son's room to download the pictures to his computer, and frankly I'm afraid that something might be living under all the crap on his floor.

Anyway, here's a new picture of Hercules, doing that voodoo, that only he do, so well:


Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanna trade? I got a dog that attacks stuffed animals.

5/21/2006 12:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not again - poor kitty!

5/21/2006 12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home