Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Really Shouldn't Laugh At This Video...

... but I can't help myself -- I just have to assume that the people who filmed it wouldn't have posted it if the kids actually got hurt.




I found this courtesy of Myron at Rontini's BBS, although he doesn't seem to have it posted on his home blog yet.

Update 0610 01 Aug: It looks like they took the video down once it went all viral... my guess is the people who made it were taking some abuse for potentially hurting their kids.

Update 2359 17 Aug: Here's the link to another copy at Google Video.

2 Comments:

Blogger G-Man said...

well, I tried to see this thing whilst it was still on the 'net, but I guess its no longer available. Reminds my wife of her childhood "joy ride" at Disneyland.

7/31/2006 8:00 PM

 
Anonymous racing seat said...

They seem to be enjoying or what?

1/22/2010 9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home