Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Monday, February 12, 2007

2007 Submarine Almanac

The guys over at SubSim have put out a Submarine Almanac for 2007 that looks like it'll be pretty good, especially for those of you who play submarine simulation games. My copy's on the way and I'll let you know what I think about it as soon as I read it, but for those who can't wait for my review, the ordering information is here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I thought to get this book, how is it? I heard it has some good articles, and one about Kpt. Topp.

danke

10/16/2007 2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home