Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Badgers Down

The company commander of the three Idaho soldiers who were killed in Iraq last week has a blog. All Idahoans (and anyone else who would like to show support) should head over to Badgers Forward and thank him and his Soldiers for their service.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hey Bubblehead...thanks for the heads-up regarding their loss...I went over and left my sentiments...

2/13/2007 2:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I left a message as well. Thanks for the heads up.

2/13/2007 3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Left mine.

2/13/2007 5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home