Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ultraquiet No More Approaching Milestone

The submarine group blog, Ultraquiet No More, has been around for just over nine months now. Sometime Monday, they should get their 50,000th visit. Thanks to all the contributors for making UQNM the source for in-depth submarine news, discussion, and no-sh*tters on the 'net.
Also, on a more personal note, I had my 150,000th visitor sometime yesterday. Thanks to everyone for continuing to read my rambling thoughts...

Update 2311 05 March: UQNM ended up getting more Sunday traffic than normal, so we reached the milestone earlier tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home